Beautiful Cottage Completely Renovated, Turnkey, 2 Floors With 3 Bedrooms
281 Lorne-Worsley , Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, J7V0J6
Beautiful cottage completely renovated, turnkey, 2 floors with 3 bedrooms and a large family room above a heated garage, located in the prestigious "Ch?teau de la Gare" on a residential neighborhood 6155 sq. ft. lot.
- Duproprio : https://duproprio.com/en/monteregie-ouest/vaudreuil-dorion/home-for-sale/hab-281-rue-lorne-worsley-847097?position=45.39439544244885%2C-74.047408356181&zoom=16#description
- Open House : Sunday May 5th, from 2:00 to 4:00 PM.
- Southern exposure with sun all day in the backyard and throughout the house in kitchen, dining room, family room and bedrooms.
- New large luxurious kitchen with quartzite counter-top and porcelain tile back-splash, very functional with lots of storage cabinets and drawers, and an industrial range hood.
- New hardwood floors and staircases throughout, with modern glass stair railings. Ceramic floors in entrance and bathrooms. Large baseboards and crown moldings.
- Open concept living area with attractive natural gas fireplace.
- New low-salt heated in-ground swimming pool (24x10ft) adjacent to a two level patio deck: an upper deck (10x7ft) with black aluminium framed glass railings; and large lower patio deck (29x19ft), a modern diamond shape shed (11x11ft) with electricity, and a large playground area.
- Intimate fenced backyard surrounded by a mature 10ft cedar hedge. Main entrance faces a lovely, quiet family friendly park.
- Near all services: 3 minutes from highways 30/40, community train to downtown, primary and high schools, shopping outlets, restaurants, grocery stores, multi-sport center, spa, bars, hardware stores, clinics, drugstores, and much more. 7 minutes from a golf course and 30 minutes from the Montreal-Trudeau airport.
- Built in 2010 by Voyer and Tremblay. Novoclimat Certified. High-end, extremely well insulated construction
- Natural gas forced air central heating and air conditioning systems, with an air exchanger and dehumidifier. Very efficient low heating/electricity operating costs.
- Open basement with three large windows, ready for future development.
Renovations: (Total cost of 110500$)
2018 - Upper patio deck with aluminium and glass railings, lower patio deck second extension (2400$)
2017 - New in-ground low-salt pool, surrounded by extra cement sitting area and ornamental fence (36600$)
2016 - Garage adjustable wall mounted shelves, two wall mounted tire racks, and front entrance drawers (1000$)
2015 - Kitchen fully renovated with quartzite counter-top and porcelain back-splash (33000$)
2015 - Hardwood floors throughout, hardwood stairs with glass and metal railings, large baseboard and door frame moldings, ceramic floor tiled entrance and bathroom ($23500)
2015 - Half Bathroom (2000$)
2014 - Modular shed - Cabanon Fortin (5000$)
2014 - Cedar hedge, 75 trees (3800$)
2013 - Lower deck first extension (1200$)
2012 - Wardrobe in master bedroom closet (2000$)
This house will charm you, call us to schedule a visit!
* MLS® and Multiple Listing Service® are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association. PropertySold.ca Inc. is not associated with CREA or their trademarks. REALTORS® and REALTOR® are trademarks of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. PropertySold.ca Inc. is not associated with the NAR or their trademarks.
PropertySold.ca Inc. is a privately owned listing service in Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec, Canada. PropertySold.ca Inc. provides comprehensive marketing tools and exposure for your home for sale in Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec Canada. Let PropertySold.ca drive traffic to your property listings and provide you with the tools to generate and communicate with buyers.